Job Description: RV Technician Assistant
Total RV is a rapidly growing mobile RV service business currently in need of a RV Technician Assistant. Services range from diagnosing, inspecting, repair and overhaul of recreational vehicles and travel trailers. A Technician Assistant will work under the supervision of the RV technician and will assist with basic tasks as needed. Basic carpentry skills are required to fulfill the need of such tasks. A basic knowledge of RV operations is also helpful.
Candidate above all must be hardworking, honest, and enthusiastic with exceptional customer service skills. Additionally, the appropriate candidate must:
· Be able to use a ladder
· Be able to lift 90 lbs.
· Have reliable transportation
· Be on time and in attendance for scheduled shift
· Pay based on experience with bonus opportunities
· Opportunity for advancement
· Flexible hours available as agreed upon.
Total RV is a drug free workplace and reserves the right to drug test applicants.